Sunday 15 May 2011

Irony

I did find it rather ironic that my Thursday night post, Frikin' Computer was held up and in some cases, lost by Blogger. Some of my friends accused me of using too much 'language' and that had caused the problem. I did wonder myself - just for a minute. I've been online long enough to know that was highly unlikely, but it wasn't helped when I was sent a screen grab to say Mother Who Works couldn't be found and probably didn't exist. A few people sent comments via email too -so please do persist!

Then yesterday, unbeknown to me,  Blogger shot out a random post from January and today flicked out Frikin' Computer again. Wow. And I thought I had computer problems....

So sorry for clogging up your in-box and hopefully things are now back on track.

No comments:

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...