I'm sure it hurts. It looks sore.
But it's been just as painful for me based on the following:
- Moans, groans and even whimpers every time I'm within hearing distance
- She can't take her own plates to the dishwasher
- I have to pack her lunch and her school bag
- I have to put up with demands like 'Can you make my lunch?' (Yes, of course she got a lecture about saying please - that was axiomatic)
- She divides her clothes on the bathroom floor between clean and dirty - for me to deal with
- I have to put her doona on her once she's in bed
- I fill her water bottle, open the car door, carry her bag into school.....
Getting a picture? And to top it off, it means she can't do an introductory shift for the interview she's meant to be having at McDonald's in some vague attempt of generating some of her own money instead of bleeding me.
It's painful alright.