Sunday 9 February 2014

Cool Tokyo - Part II

Here's some more cool stuff from Tokyo.

Art is  everywhere- even in this underpass. Can you see how far the spike extends down from the ceiling? And check out how those blocks have been laid - gorgeous!


This was in the Ugg Shop. I want one.


Dogs in Santa outfits. Not sure if this is cool or weird but there just so many of them. And everyone ready to have his/her photo taken.

   



The fact we got to see the Emperor and his crew on one of the two days of the year they make a public appearance. And look how close we were! Despite the tens of thousands of people who needed to pass through security and be issued with a Japanese flag, the whole thing moved like clockwork - and even that was just so cool!




The people you see in the park - just hanging around - and happy to have their photo taken.






The Christmas decorations of the fancy-pants stores.


CARTIER
BVLGARI


TIFFANY

2 comments:

JayBee said...

Lol. Almost identical photos of visiting the Emperors palace in 1980s
JBx

Mother Who Works said...

I'm sure he was indicating for me to pass on his regards to you JayBee!!! I'm sure he hasn't changed a bit! MWWx

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...