Thursday 23 September 2010

How to reduce your BMI in two easy steps....

I'm physically very average. I'm average height and average weight (which isn't saying much in most developed nations, let's face it!). I'm a garden-variety size 12 in Australia, which is a 10 in the UK and an 8 in the States (crap I wish I lived in America - imagine how thin I'd be??!!)

Anyway, yesterday I discovered how to reduce my BMI - you know that pesky Body Mass Index thing - from 24, which is at the upper end of 'Normal Body Weight' down to a far more respectable 20, which is the bottom end of the 'Normal Body Weight.'

How? Two easy steps...in to these boots:


Yes, these boots add a very silly 15cm to my height and I'm convinced I immediately loose 5kgs - possibly more. I can thoroughly recommend them. Just be careful when your driving the car....

1 comment:

BM said...

MWW too late ...

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...