Monday 6 November 2017

Good timing?

So, just as you recover from one event, another pops up - so to speak!

I can't believe it was August last year when I had my inaugural colonoscopy! You may recall that post. If not, here's the link for your reading pleasure. Just make sure you're not eating....

Today was chicken and rice. I was kinda rationing the chicken but have just reread the instructions and tomorrow after white bread toast - there is nothing :(

You might recall my brush with breast cancer - I guess relatively this is more straightforward and doesn't involve 20 trips to the hospital for radiotherapy. I have recentlyread that they think there's a link between breast, bowel and skin cancer - best I have my moles checked!!

Anyway, always one to look on the bright side, I'm off the races on Saturday and contemplating this dress of Elle's. Ambitious, I know. But I figure after Wednesday's big clean out, I'll never have a flatter stomach and shot at giving it a go!!

Could be good timing? Or I could wear something else.....




No comments:

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...