Monday 31 March 2014

Winner!

You might recall that I have had some extremely poor luck with traffic infringements.

Specifically:
1. Christmas 2012
2. February 2013
3. Adelaide October 2013

One day about a month ago, we got the trifecta - all three team members of our business were fined.

But today, I am a winner!

A couple of weeks back I had a meeting in the city and the parking meter was faulty. Being the diligent citizen I am (ha!) I rang and reported the fault. I was asked for my licence plate number and instructed to adhere to the time limit - which on this occasion, I actually did.

And yes folks, I returned to my car and a big fat parking fine.

The real pain is of course that you then need to go online and go through all the admin to have it withdrawn - and who's got time for that? But I did. On principle.

And tonight, I got this in the post.....



Ah ha, oh yeah, ah ha, oh yeah! Thank you Tony!!!

But let's not start on Australian Customs. 

No comments:

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...