Friday 21 March 2014

Product Plugs

I don't get paid for my opinions on this blog. That'll come as no surprise to anyone - I wouldn't pay me either. I work in advertising and this is my outlet so I'd probably struggle to play the game and talk it up. I've read some shockers on other blogs - paragraphs banging on about how amazing brand x bubble bath is - spare me! And I've spared you too. Okay - I confess, not by by my own choice - no-one's ever asked me -  but nevertheless you should be grateful!!

It probably also has a lot to do with the fact that in spite of blogging for nearly seven years, aside from a couple of pathetic 'please share on FB' I've done jack about growing my audience. Anyway, if you are a regular reader you'll know this blog is more about me wanting to write rather than a commercial venture - and just as well, hey.

Anyway..... there are a few products that with no financial incentive, I am happy to plug.

1. Nit Wits One Go. This product has changed our lives. You spray it on, start massaging and the little buggers just start dropping out - dead. Smells okay and apparently doesn't contain anything too toxic. We have been lice free for some weeks thanks to this product. And you've gotta love that because it means I haven't been blathering on about yet another infestation for some time.



2. Benefit's Brows A-Go-Go. This magical little kit was given to me for Christmas by the gorgeous Maria, my nail guru. It's also changed my life. If your brows fell victim to the fashion of super-thin any time - or like mine, several times - in the last 35 years and like me, find yourself with not much to work with - this is the kit for you! Especially with the current cosmetic emphasis on the perfectly defined brow. Just follow the instructions, dab one of the excellent brushes into the wax and colour and away you go. Love it!!!



3. KFC Spice. Okay, I haven't actually tried this product but my friends Penny C and Bec bought it for  me because the copy on the label is so funny. Good call girls! Have a read.


No comments:

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...