Tuesday 22 November 2011

Hot as fire!!


Some of you will recall that last year my friend Penny and I bought a lunch for 10 girls at a fire station, with firemen, at a charity auction. Not content with that and frankly, just being plain greedy, Mandy and I got it this year. We were so excited we nearly bid against ourselves. (Actually, I’m still not entirely certain we didn’t – but it was a fund raiser.)

The big day was Saturday and what a fun day we had! The actual prize said ’10 girls’ but we also brought along Jason, one of our work mates from TV Production and my friends Anthony and Chris – plus 5 gorgeous, fun-loving girls – and of course, Mandy and me.

We piled into a very dark stretch limo with nightclub lighting and 3 bottles of champagne at 11.30am and proceeded to make short work of the drinks before arriving at the station house 30 minutes later. There’s no drinking there, so time was of the essence.

Now I can’t actually tell you too much about the rest of the day except to say it was a heap of fun and the guys were all extremely hospitable. But what I can share is that when we had a chance to play with the hoses there was the option of popping on the uniform. And Anthony wasted no time.

“Get your shirt off!” I screamed several times in what was in retrospect, a most unlady-like manner. 
“I don’t need to be asked twice,” he dared me.
“Oh for god’s sake, I’ve already asked you at least three times.”

So he did.




And there you are ladies! Please do feel free to leave your comments of appreciation and I’ll be sure to pass them on.

4 comments:

Row said...

Oh those firemans uniforms are just so damn stylish and practical ...

Blackerj122 said...

Hot!

tommy mccubbin said...

trouble.

motherwhoworks said...

He sure is!!!

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...