Friday 10 December 2010

Theme Dressing 4.

...and ended with Bird In A Tree (note the owl pendant on the tree-ish top).








Am I alone? Do you sometimes look down and find yourself wondering if you have a dress up box where a wardrobe should be? I have worn a nightie over jeans as daywear/nightwear/sleepwear, earrings from my daughter's show bag, my partners ties....yes, I am ridiculous I acknowledge, but I have shared my dress up sins - so come on ladies - share yours! Tell me about some of the outfits you put together...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that all in one week?!!

How gorgeous. You really are just a little girl with a dress up box called a closet.

I'm contemplating joining your work for the free fashion show and styling tips.

Mother Who Works said...

Oh, I really don't think I'm qualified - nay, I KNOW I'm not qualified. I haven't even posted pictures of me, a grown woman of a 'certain' age in a tutu which I wear to corporate meetings, or my Michael Jackson jacket that I like to wear with over the knee boots and black pants... be afraid!!!

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...