Tuesday 13 February 2018

One very angry woman

It was only yesterday that I was saying how packed the gym is - and with that, of course, comes a parking issue.

This morning was particularly bad.

The car park was full, so I pulled back out into the traffic and attempted to park on the road. There was a woman who let me into the traffic and then seemed to be cross that I was trying to park. With the light change, I moved forward and could see the parking sign that had been obscured by a tree - no parking until 9am.

I pulled back into the traffic - now behind said women - who then went NUTS!! Gesticulating like the picture below, shaking her head, waving her hands, ranting to herself - for a full light change. It was quite the show!




She absolutely went OFF, eyeing me in her rear vision mirror - so I just calmly held her gaze and sipped my latte - which seemed to make her even madder.

As the lights changed and she pulled away, her final salute was the bird.

Seriously, she hadn't been at all inconvenienced by me - the traffic was shite anyway - I can only think she hates her life. She needs to breathe - or maybe go to the gym?!!!

1 comment:

visit here said...

Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...Nice tips! Very well written information. Many thanks!

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...