Monday 17 April 2017

Couch model

If there was a major in couch modelling, Elle would be topping the class.

What is it about the career of the couch model that she finds so alluring? I'm not even sure it's that well paid.

She's certainly practiced enough and if the '10,000 hour to become an expert' rule applies, she might just be there. (Right up with her other area of expertise - lip syncing).

Here's the original. (I popped a library track over it to block out Sass yelling from the hallway after I'd sat in front of the telly, missed it twice and finally got it! It's a bit bouncy because Eleanor is laughing that I finally hit record and Sass is squawking in the background. Excellent.



Anyway, it matches them up a bit so you can enjoy the similarity. Here's Elle.




Slightly disturbingly, Sass has also started doing the 'couch model'.

No comments:

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...