Friday 7 December 2012

Perfect


As you know, I do like a good mani. Remember those weird silver foils I had put on? And the time I was sprung by the Managing Director - now a CEO no less - painting my toe nails at my desk??

Well check out my nails this week!

My hands look like I'm 110, but the nails are perfectly shaped and shellaced!


I swore off Shellac last year but am now an utter devotee. I had my nails Shellaced twice at one of those nail places that appear to offer such good value - but had to grow out the damage both times. I think because I have stumbled across a beautician who's attention to detail is second to none, I now have my nails done every 3 to 4 weeks. I'm not gentle on them - I scrub the barbecue without gloves - but still, they look great. I had them done on Tuesday morning before lunch with my friend Sally. By 2pm, she too had an appointment with the amazing Maria. Let me know if you need awesome nails and I'd be happy to pass on her number.

BTW, you may have noticed I don't do the paid promo - but some products and services just deserve to be shared!

3 comments:

Fashionista said...

Nails look gorgeous MWW. I photographed my hand the other day to show off my lovely new diamonds (others got stolen, long tedious story) and I couldn't believe how old my hands looked! How did that happen??! Does it translate to my face too??! Rather took the shine off showing off the diamonds I can tell you.

janne blacker said...

That's one good mani!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal way?
I have a undertaking that I'm simply now running on, and I have been
on the look out for such information.|

Feel free to surf to my website: oprogramowanie do rozliczania pitów
za 2013 (2013pityprogramy.pl)

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...