Sunday 29 July 2012

That's My Line!

Text for Elle (the 13 year old): I'm going to be home late. xxx

Text from MWW: Where are you going? Mx

Elle: I'm on my way home now, I had a meeting with my home tutor.

MWW: Anything I need to know??

Elle: I'll speak to you when you get home xxx

I'll speak to you when you get home? WTF??? That's my line!! No, no, no. no.....

Anyway, I got home, she got home - the incident was regarding a teacher's bad behaviour at school, not hers, but still - that's my line!

2 comments:

Mother of a Man-Child said...

Love it!!!!! 13 going on 33?

motherwhoworks said...

Yes but sadly lacking in the financial independent's stakes....

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...