Friday 22 June 2012

Snow White

It was George's birthday on the 12th, so I'm taking he and friend to Gold Class tonight to see Snow White and the Huntsman. I'm quote looking forward to it myself!

So I was telling Sass-the-six-year old this morning as I dropped her off that George and I are going out tonight to a movie. "What movie?" she asked. "Snow White. But not the Snow White you know, it's Snow White and the Huntsman". "Oh, yeah," she said, "the one I know is Snow White and the Six Elves." She slammed the door shut and was gone.

Hmmm. Yet another reflection of my deep, attentive mothering.....


2 comments:

Blackerj122 said...

Hmmmm and aren't you lucky " Mrs Blacker " isn't calling you in for an interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps she is being CREATIVE - had you thought of that???? Let her tell you her version.

Katrina Jack said...

Yes I was given call to review my parenting this morning in the car on the way to school drop offs when Esther (4) started to sweetly sing her version of the Wonder Woman Theme (a figure she greatly admires). 'La la...and wonder woman kicks him in the willy and then la la she digs a hole and pushes him in ..."

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...