Sunday 24 June 2012

Chip off the old block

When my partner tells me he hasn't had time to do something (usually something I've asked him to do!) I blithely comment that we all have the same amount of time, it's how we use and prioritise it that makes the difference.

As a Mother Who Works, I do try and squeeze as much in as I can (often too much in honesty) and try to be as efficient with my time as I can.

So I was quite impressed the other night, when Sass the six year old, showered, put on clean undies, school tights and skivvy and said she was ready for bed. This way, she explained, she only needs to spring up in the morning and pop on her tunic and shoes - and she's ready to go!!!

I like her thinking!

4 comments:

Maughan said...

Very cute Sue.

Kellycmillar said...

Super Smart Sass!!

Blackerj122 said...

Sound a BIT like her mother to me. JBx

Lucy Piper said...

I actually did that myself once when I was about six as well. But I didnt tell my mum. And I really did get up and go straight to school in my new school uniform pyjamas!! She sounds like a tiny genius xx

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...