Tuesday 24 September 2013

Quinoa

Have you caught up with Tiffany Beverage's Pintrest board called My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter? As the mother of, she confesses, two ordinarily dressed boys, she started this board as a bit of joke but it's taken off and she's about to launch the book. (Oh to have a MWW's book!!!)

Anyway, back to Tiff. I don't know her BTW, she's American and I just stumbled on her on Pintrest. She's called her imaginary daughter Quinoa and in essence, she pins these crazy (and ethically questionable) vogue-like shots of young kids on her board with some very sassy editorial. Here are a few of my favourites.





But really, once I start, I just can't stop! It's addictive! You have been warned.

I love it so much that on this holiday, I've taken to calling Sass Quinoa - especially when she's having a Quinoa moment - and texting them to my poor business partner Mandy (who also loves a bit of MIWDTD).
Oh looking nonchalant can
be so much work.
 
Quinoa enjoyed a glass of
sparkling water in her late morning bath.

Fed up with the on-going bad weather on her
holiday, Quinoa felt she had no choice but to
don her daisy chain wreath & pale blue
fingerless wrist warmer to complete her preppy
look and SHOP!
Exhautsed after yet another hectic day of
wineries in Margaret River, Quinoa settled into
the back of the Beemer for a nap on the way back
to her 5-star resort


And our friends who we were with us in Margaret River emailed us this greeting card - which reads (in case it's too small) Which part of 'I want a pony' didn't you understand?

What do you think??







No comments:

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...