Wednesday 4 September 2013

It's Official





I hope you can read this - it's gold. And I had to share. Click on it and you should be able to see it on a black background - much clearer.

If it's a bit tricky, here's a highlight:
"One woman had to be rushed to the hospital after her assistant shredded important company tax documents instead of copying them."

I think I worked with that assistant once.

A friend who runs a busy cafe assures me common sense isn't that common. When told to just empty the water bottles from the tables down the drain, she found her new, university-educated waiter on the floor in the kitchen tipping them down the drain alright - the one in the floor in the corner. 'I meant the drain in the sink...' she suggested.

I worked on a fashion account briefly and in one meeting a model was asked to step out and just take off what she had on underneath the big, furryjacket she was wearng (a shirt of some description as I recall). She came back, naked but for the jacket. Eeek!! And was rushed from the board room a second time to put her pants back on.

Seriously kids, like the ads on TV say, if you not sure, ask!

2 comments:

Fashionista said...

LOL! That has cheered me up no end MWW, especially as I have waded through this morning's email mostly in bafflement at how some people survive day to day life.....

Mother Who Works said...

The sad fact is that 47% of Australians lack the literacy, numeracy and problem solving skills to get through every day life. So yep - about half of us can't get through the day to day without assistance. I'm just hoping that number doesn't include spelling - I'd be in the 47% too then!!! Nice to hear from you - as always - Fashionista. MWWx

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...