Tuesday 11 June 2013

Irony

My blog is being littered with anonymous comments, all generated by computer I'm sure and flogging strange websites for deep fryers and the like.

Here's an examples - notice anything odd? And no, I don't mean the spelling that rivals mine!



And yet, ironically, you, my friends and valued readers, continue to have issues posting. Ahhhh!!!


So I've tried logging out as me and then posting as 'Sue' using the following steps, and I'd love it if you gave it a shot. My friend Sam has tested this - and it works!!!

1. Click on comment and this box will appear - Comment As. Click Name/URL.



2. Pop your name in the box but leave the URL blank. Click 'Continue'. Write your comment and post.




Looking forward to hearing from everyone now (I hope).

3 comments:

Sally Richards said...

Gee Sue - find anything interesting on "paint sprayer reviews"? The internet is a strange but beguiling beast... Sal x

Samantha said...

I think the comments you are getting should be the subject of further blogs...'sharing in delicious' sounds so much more fun that the usual sort of sharing that goes on!

Mother Who Works said...

Ladies!!! Welcome and hello. Yes, I can only imagine it's Chinglish - or a similar derivative. Amazing I've never followed up on spray paint, deep fat fryers, juicers and good know what else. Delicious sharing - yes - but what did they actually mean?? MWWxx

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...