Wednesday 24 April 2013

Leading By Example

Driving home in the 5.30pm crush from the supermarket, a car up ahead was unnecessarily holding up the crowd.

MWW: Oh come on! Just move - drive aroooooound the corner!
Sass (from up the back): Yeah! Get out of the way you silly cheese platter!!
MWW: Cheese platter??? Where did you get that from?
Sass: Because that's what you called the guy in car park at the supermarket
MWW: No I didn't! I said get out of the way you silly P-Plater!

But I don't know, maybe Cheese Platter will catch on??

2 comments:

JayBee said...

A good alternative to other names I've heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother Who Works said...

Quite! I do try and temper my language around the kids.

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...