Sunday 28 August 2016

Where's Sassy?

Sass loves to hide.

She likes to pop out and scare me!!

Or just stay quiet until I can find her.

Here's a selection of some of her favourites...


She is in there. This is a fave - it's my cupboard and she likes to sneak in when I'm in the shower for maximum fright effect.


Her cupboard.


On the chairs when they're pushed in under the table - hard to spot if you're not crouching on the floor!



Under our bed.


Behind a towel.


In the shower - often not noticed until you spot her in the mirror!




And perhaps my favourite because I could NOT find her for so long... can you spot her?

2 comments:

JayBee said...

What a girl.It is easy to forget to be 'on guard.'

Mother Who Works said...

I know!!! She gets me every time....

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...