Monday 10 September 2012

Are We What We Eat?

I caught up with my friend Anthony yesterday - you know, the one who got his shirt off at the fireman's lunch. Let me repost that pic for your viewing pleasure!!!


We were catching up to talk about his brand of men's skin care, Lqd (pronounced liquid), which has been especially formulated for the skin of men who take exercise seriously. Although I confess, I use much of the range and love it - in particular the Hydrate.

Anyway, after we'd put in a good couple of hours, we grabbed a bite to eat at the cafe next door - Anthony had the beef burger and I had the tart! Perhaps we are what we eat after all?

2 comments:

PeskyPippi said...

What a hottie!

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody who truly knows
what they're talking about on the web. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and
make it important. A lot more people really need to look at
this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you definitely have
the gift.

Feel free to surf to my homepage: clothes New Balance

Camping People - 2022

I'm over camping. Geoff says it's because it rained and I got a shocking cold, and I should stop being such a Debbie Downer. That co...